
It snowed in North Carolina! Need I say more?
Here are pictures from this wonderful day the Lord hath made.
We rejoiced and we were glad in it!

The snow sledding gang. Everyone was here expect for mom, she was taking the picture.
Mom & Dad
Dad
My brother, Daniel and his family.
Daniel
Mason
Cassie
The boys
The kids
Daniel and I decided for old times sake to go sled down the hill together. We used to sit together and slide when we were little. He pulled the same old trick, he kept leaning side to side and ended up spinning us around all the way down the hill. We were not sliding up the hill, as it looks in the photo, we were backwards at this point.
And the picture at the top was the end of the ride.
It was fun - just like when I was a kid.




Looks like soooo much fun, I love all of the photos. But I love the one of you and Daniel the best. Brings back memories of me sledding with my brothers. Maybe next year I be doing better and be able to go sledding. You remember all the trips we use to make up Hunter Hill. I think you came some with us. We could make it for Dove Point to past the creek and almost to mom's and dad's. What fun memories.
ReplyDelete