I couldn't find anything interesting to blog about today, so I changed my layout. But, then I wanted you all to see my new layout, so I tried to think of something interesting to blog about. Nothing.
I have been in the cabin for three straight days. I have not even stepped foot onto the porch. So, today I thought it was high time I get outside, so I walked next door to my friends cabin to see her new little baby. He is so CUTE!!! I stayed in her cabin for about 10 minutes and then I walked back to my cabin. So, there, I have stepped foot outside of the cabin. It was so cold I almost could not breathe. At least it felt that way. Obviously I could breathe - otherwise, I wouldn't be posting this.
Oh, and for all of you who didn't know this already, they hammer up plastic on the windows to keep the cold air from seeping in around the windows. I talked them into leaving it off of a few windows because you cannot see through it. We have the two windows and the door window to look out of. During the day when I am teaching at our indoor picnic table, I can see the brightness of the side window where the sun is trying to come in. At least I can see the plastic lighting up.
And on a positive note, the days are getting longer. It's 4:30 and it isn't completely dark yet! Yea!!!
I am having Chicken and Dumplings for supper. Hannah will be excited, it's her favorite.
I know you are just loving this post. I will quit now.
God bless you.... you truly have CABIN FEVER!! Love ya! Ashley
ReplyDelete