Check out my toothless girls.
It was quite a funny story. Michael was in the bathroom pulling Hannah's teeth. Cari and I were in the bed snuggling and we were praying for Hannah to be brave and for Daddy to be able to get her teeth out. (I know you have seen the pictures of her crooked front teeth for the past couple of weeks. They NEEDED to come out. Her gums were starting to turn red.) About 5 minutes after that, we heard Hannah yell, "MOM!!!" So, we both ran in there. He had finally pulled the first of her two front teeth. After she got it to quit bleeding, he said, "Let me see the other one." Cari and I returned to the bed and began to pray for her second tooth to come out. Then, we were laying there chatting and picking around. I was tickling Cari and she swung her hand up to block me and popped herself right in the mouth! Her eyes got HUGE and she said, "I JUST LOST A TOOTH!!!" I said, "WHAT????!!!!" Then, she handed me the tooth! She went running down the hall screaming, "DADDY!!!!!" Michael was in the middle of trying to pull Hannah's second tooth and was confused about what Cari was screaming. You have to imagine her trying to talk with a mouth full of cold water and her trying to explain what happened. I finally got her moved into the kitchen and then in about 2 minutes, Hannah had her second tooth out. Neeless to say, yesterday was a very eventful day. First all the snow and then three teeth falling out. I tried to convince them it was because they ate too much snow. They kind of looked at me funny and then realized quickly that I was kidding.
Then, today, of course, Hannah said the most hilarious thing. Michael's grandpaw and uncles always pick with the girls and push out their false teeth. Today, Michael was talking about them and she said, "Now I'm part of the family!" I know you are cracking up! I started laughing about it again just typing it here in the blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment