Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MICE!!!

The answer is..... MICE!!! Total casualties: 5.

I woke to the sounds of crashing pots and pans in my kitchen. I went stumbing into the kitchen to find Michael standing there.

He said, "I saw a mouse!"

I said, "Where!?"

He said, "He was standing right here in the middle of the floor and then he crawled into this cabinet."

I said, "You're kidding me! That is where my breadcrumbs are!!!!!"

My mom has been mailing me my favorite breadcrumbs to put on top of my chicken pies. They do not sell that brand here and we LOVE chicken pie.

We opened the cabinet - slowly. He had eaten my peanut butter chips (to make my favorite chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips) and he had eaten my BREADCRUMBS!!!!!! How dare he?

Michael set the traps and killed two that day. Now, there is a trap set and if any mouse that does not like peanut butter passes by the trap, the door is now duct taped shut.

Michael's words to the girls when they asked why: "He breeched the borders." Of course, he had to explain and define words and all that.

I bought Crossroads clean out of mouse traps. They will be set for any who dare enter while we are gone.

I'M GLAD I'M COMING HOME TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment