Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Having Fun


Hannah wanted me to post her crazy car picture too. She is hilarious. Everybody just LOVES to hear her talk. I can't imagine why..... haha.... She BEGS to go to the play ground every single day. She can walk there very easily. She has been riding her bike everywhere. There are trails all back in the woods. I will be taking pictures and posting them of the forts and things soon. She also can walk to the ice-cream shop down the road. That place is dangerous!!!! The ice-cream is so yummy and since we can walk there and the ice-cream is only $1.50, and she has her OWN money, it's tough to say no. Especially when she uses her best SOUTHERN voice.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Hannah and Cari I love their neck pillows. I love to us one when we go on a long trip. Mine is brite orange, but I need a new one, it has a hole and the little white thinks that stuff it come out every now and then. Glad to see and talk to everyone today, Oh what fun. Can't wait to come and see you all and walk on the trails and see all the college up there and everything, just will have to wait until Craig can get some days off. Love you all very much.

    ReplyDelete