
We stopped at the local ice-cream shop just down the street from our new home. The girls have been begging us to go get ice-cream since we came into town on Monday. We finally went about an hour ago. We were headed to the local library to get on the internet and so we stopped off there. They get a kiddie size and I got a small. Can you believe this ice-cream cone?!!! It is HUGE. I couldn't hardly eat all of it - but I did. (haha)
Now that is a ice-cream cone. Wow, is it chocolate or what, you know me and my chocolate. I think I could come just for that, or I know, I could get Craig to make an ice-cream run, because we at all of it the other night. Cookie's and cream or what every you call the vanilla with the Oreo cookie in it. I hope you enjoyed it. Did you get a brain freeze eating that much.
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos, except the mouse, why do they have to come in when you are unloading things. Well I'm like you he would have to go bye, bye, but I would be the one most likely to take him off, someone else would just want to throw the whole trap away. So the farm girl has to do it.
Love you all. Now I have another reason to come and visit, to try on of those ice-cream cones.
Yes - it was chocolate! You know me and my chocolate ice-cream addiciton... haha...
ReplyDeleteNo, the farm BOY got the mouse off the trap. I can't stand them.
Yum - cookies and cream sounds good too. Chocolate cookies. There is some chocolate in there.