Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Last Day.....

Sunday, we went to church and one of our new friends told us that God had given us this day. One last day before the cold weather set in. What a beautiful day it was too.
Weather in the mid 60s calls for a picnic by the lake.
This is us by the lake. This lake is located towards the back of the campground. The girls love playing in the sand. They love to dump all the sand out of their shoes too!
One sleepy man. He's trying his best to rest. The picnic table bench isn't very comfortable. But, when you are tired, anywhere is perfect. He spent the weekend witnessing on the streets of New York City in Time Square and the Bronx. Talk about an experience... I will let him share his stories with you. They stayed up pretty late because that is when all the people come out in the city.

Hannah has very good picture taking ability. She took this one of us. I just love him so much!

Michael took this one of me soaking up the sun. I love sitting in the sunshine.

This is of the girls right before they went and started playing in the sand.
I begged, "Please let me take a good picture of you while your clothes are still clean."

No comments:

Post a Comment