On our day out trying to find the Cold Stone, we drove through Lake George. They were having a HUGE car show this weekend. The streets were lined with cars and people were everywhere. There were more, old vintage restore cars and trucks here than I have ever seen at one time. The one person that was on my mind was J.C. He was dear friend to Michael. During his years as a teenager he taught Michael about restoring old cars and trucks. He had several and I remember the day when Michael came to pick me up in one of J.C.'s cars. It was a 69 Camaro, convertible with white interior. Later on, after Michael and I had dated for a while, J.C. gave me the privilege of driving that 69 Camaro to a car show. We miss you J.C.

Also, I think we found the 'Boardwalk' of upstate N.Y. They had an arcade, a haunted house and several putt-putt courses and all kinds of places to eat. I saw one man with some cotton candy. They also have boat rides to tour the lake. It was rainy, but it was fun to see all the cars and that town.


In the same city that we found the Cold Stone, there were painted horses everywhere along the streets. It reminded me of the painted pigs in Lexington because of all the BBQ. I told Michael, “They must have something for horses in this town.” During our exploration, we found a horse race track and all the stables for the horses. They must have over a hundred horses that stay there. There was A LOT of stables.


No comments:
Post a Comment