
We made it to our cabin around 3:00 p.m.. (I put p.m. for those of you Word Of Life campers who thought we would be crazy enough to drive through the night.) We have unloaded everything, but not put everything away.
We have found out that we will have internet access at our cabin (free of charge - Thank you WOLBI) in 2 1/2 more weeks - when Michael registers.
We came back to Glens Falls to get groceries tonight. We ate at Panera Bread so we could get free WiFi access and check our email and some other stuff. Poor pitiful us - we just HAD to eat a Panera Bread.
I will check in again soon. Love you all.
We have found out that we will have internet access at our cabin (free of charge - Thank you WOLBI) in 2 1/2 more weeks - when Michael registers.
We came back to Glens Falls to get groceries tonight. We ate at Panera Bread so we could get free WiFi access and check our email and some other stuff. Poor pitiful us - we just HAD to eat a Panera Bread.
I will check in again soon. Love you all.
Praise God for a safe trip! Missing you already but excited for you as well. Hope the girls had fun with all their "stuff" along the way! Love, Denise
ReplyDeleteGlad you have arrived safely. I know you mom, Tannis will be thankful, she was worried about pulling the trailor that far. You have been in our prayers. Keep us posted and let me know if you need anything. Love you all
ReplyDeleteJoJo
Does your mom or the church have more prayer cards, I have a friend want on, Becky B., you know her I think, my friend that lives on Gumtree across for the church. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteAlso I forgot the thank the Lord for your safe travels. God is so good. Night, Night to The Lilly Pad family.