Monday, May 31, 2010

Amazing Grace

Today we celebrate Memorial Day.  We remember all those who have fought or who are fighting throughout the years.  MANY, many thanks to all who have served in the armed forces of America!  God bless you!

Today I was also thinking about my grandfathers and Michael's grandfathers, all of whom fought in a war, all of whom survived.  When I think about that, I think about our countless family members who are alive today because they survived.

You may think you are free because you live in America. 
You may think you are free because of all those soldiers who fought for our freedom.
But, are you really free?

Freedom is not really FREE.
It comes with a price.

My Lord and Savior paid the highest price for my sin when He gave His life for me so that I may have freedom from God's wrath. 
Amazing grace.

The Bible says in John 8:36 - "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. "

There is only One who can make you truly free. 
His name is Jesus. 
Do you know Him?
He can set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment