Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fried Chicken Alfredo with WackyMac

I have already posted on how to make the Fried Chicken Nuggets.  Make some of these.

Then, buy a bag of WackyMac.  These are tri-colored veggie noodles.  Cook according to directions on the bag.  The best time to do this is while your nuggets are in the oven.

While you are boiling your noodles, make the alfredo sauce:

1/4 cup of butter
1 cup of heavy cream
1 clove of garlic
1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
1/4 c. parsley

Put all these ingredients into a pot and heat on medium until it starts to boil slightly.  It is done when all the cheese is melted and it is smooth and creamy. 
Pour over the WackyMac

Serve with Fried Chicken Nuggets

Y.U.M.!!!  One of my new favorites!!!
I wish I had some pictures to show you.  That would mean that I just made it and was eating some!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment